Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kauai (pt 2)

  More hiking.


We went to a monastery where we all had to put on sarongs.  My dad's really owning the look here.

We went to a luau, but the only pictures I have of the night are of Mariah's cute face.






 Mariah still rejects pacifiers and is often found with a finger in her mouth.
 

The rest of my family flew back before us, so we spent our last day driving up to the north shore and spending some time in Hanalei.


We stopped at a tasty roadside juice stand for some coconut water.

It was delicious, so we offered some to Mariah but she was like "get that coconut outta my face!"

Leaving the resort...

 Yes, I laughed every time the GPS voice said "turn left onto pee road."


Since I had to sit out some activities with the baby, I feel like I have some unfinished business on that island. Kauai, I will return!

4 comments:

  1. So is Mariah quoting Nacho Libre when he says,"Get that corn outta my face."? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL again on Mariah with the coconut water! Looks like a beautiful place. Mark read this at the same time with me and he says "take us with you the next time you go back." Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! You and Matt are my heroes for taking Mariah on such a big vaca. You will need to go back and we just might have to join you when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pee road comment made me laugh

    ReplyDelete