What is this pile of trash? The contents of my purse, dumped on the floor.
But, wait! What looks like trash actually contains many useful items.
- A full meal with dessert (1 oatmeal, 1 nectarine, a bottle of water, and 4 pieces of candy)
- 5 spoons and 1 fork
- A 10 year supply of lip products (4 lipsticks, 3 chapsticks, and 4 lipglosses)
- 1 nail polish
- 3 abacuses (abaci?)
- A small pharmacy (3 prescription medications, 5 over the counter medications, Neosporin, toothpaste, tampons, and sample-sized shaving cream)
- In case I need to jot something down, I have 8 pens, 4 pencils, and 2 whiteboard markers, and 2 pads of paper
- Surprisingly, I only found $1.71 in loose change, and in case I find myself back in Costa Rica- 700 colones
- Oh, and a dragon tattoo, 6 hair ties, some bobby pins, 4 old tickets, several tithing slips, grocery lists, and receipts
- And like a regular person I do also carry my keys and wallet.
Looking at it now, it looks like I don't really need to pack for India because I have everything a person needs right here already in my purse. Actually, Matt came out, looked at it and said, "Oh good you can throw half that stuff away!" and I had to say "No, this is the pile of things I'm keeping...." Way to be prepared, self! I actually only put about 1/3 of it back in my purse :)