Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Day 2013

As per usual, our Christmas day was split- Morning with Lonas fam and evening with Morris fam. We feel so lucky that we get to go between our two great families with nieces, nephews, grandparents, siblings, and parents on both sides. The only hard part is saving room for double the Christmas goodies.

Mariah spent a while sitting in her cardboard boat with her new baby doll.









 One of my favorite Christmassy things is the big pile of wrapping paper that collects on the floor.

 Chase vs. Snow White on the basketball court. It is SO GOOD having him home.






Baby Hal in all his cuteness! 

 Grandma and Grandpa Lonas

And then we went over to the Morris Christmas where I was even worse about taking pictures.
 Kids watching Elf

Getting ready for the annual Morris Family White Elephant Gift Exchange. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted pictures of Christmas. Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! SO glad you took and posted these! Fantastic Christmas morning memories. :)
    (I took.... nothing.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to post. I took a few more pictures so I'll have to send them to you. I miss that cute Mariah! PS Calvin says, "Rooaaarrrr!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad someone got a few pics. I didn't take any either. This is the first time I have seen baby Hal. He looks a lot like Mike to me. I remember Mike as a little boy and Hal definitely has a Monroe look!

    ReplyDelete