Sunday, July 18, 2010

The afternoon nap lasted 5 hours...

So Matt and I are wide awake now.

We had a GREAT time at Jeff and Natalie's wedding last weekend. The wedding was beautiful and I'm excited to have another Morris sister-in-law! It was tons of fun hanging out with Matt's immediate and extended family and getting to know everybody better. The kids are all adorable and so funny! I wish we all lived closer and could get together more often. I loved staying at home, being with family, and re-decorating the guest room-I wish we had before and after pictures, Mom :) I miss you all already.
The trip was just too short!

Here we are at the rehearsal dinner (I wish I had better pictures from the wedding day!)

The past week has been really busy, but here are a few highlights:

-Matt's softball team WON! He even had a head first slide into home base!
-I got a second job :) I'll be teaching classes to children at SIP Academy.
-As a result of getting the job, I'm spending time every day learning how to use an abacus. Yep.
-Matt got a new driver which improved his golf game on Saturday
-We set up two of our friends and went out on a double date to Market Street Grill and it was very delicious. We played games back at our place and I won texas hold em (Matt bought me a poker set for our 1 month anniversary- very romantic and traditional ;)  )

We're just enjoying the summer and loving the weather. Ok, I love that it's in the upper 90s but I might be alone in that one.

2 comments:

  1. fun fun fun. you look really cute in your dress in the photo you posted too! and congrats to matt on winning and congrats to you on second job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey steph just gave me your link. hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete