Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Birthday Month- part 2.

Happy Birthday to Matt (a few days ago)!!!
I think everybody that reads this already wished Matt a happy birthday, so it's old news, but I think it should still be documented here.
His birthday was great. My Uncle Mark took us out golfing with my dad in Phoenix. It was a lovely sunny day and the course was beautiful. I actually only played about 5 holes until my cousin Isaac filled in for me. After that, we all watched the BYU - Utah game with hot wings and pizza. Don't worry I had lentil casserole. Which reminds me I need to get that recipe it was yummy. My sister Rebecca and my cousin Maren made no-bake cookies for the birthday boy, and we took a break at halftime to sing and celebrate, and Matt read all of his poetry cards that we made for him.  All the pics are on Facebook, but this is my favorite:


Love this guy!

4 comments:

  1. AWWW! So do I! Funny pic. He loves no bake cookies! Since he doesn't like cake very much he usually requested peanut butter brownies for his birthday. I bet he loved the golf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated wishes from Uncle David and Aunt Megan. We loved the pictures your Mom took for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic too! What a great Matt shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad we could be with him to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete