Thursday, January 5, 2012

Seasons Greetings

Hola again!  Wow the last month and a half has been BUSY! So let's see where did we leave off here. Oh yeah we made it back from India alive (barely) pics are all on facebook if you haven't seen them yet. No pictures of us throwing up all over the airport there but I think we got most of the other highlights documented.

Sooo in the couple weeks after we got back I defended my thesis (stressful) and graduated (talk about anti-climatic). My mom came up to visit for a week during my thesis defense shenanigans to celebrate (and take pictures of important moments, like walking out the door and getting in the car) but I was still sick for the whole time she was here. So even though the graduation dinner ended up being kind of a bust it was nice to have my mommy bringing me otter pops and pepto bismol on the couch every day.
Also Matt turned 29 (woot woot). Thanks Morris parents for the Outback gift card for Matt's birthday :) As you probably suspected, that is where Matt wanted to go.


But you'll never guess what we ate for his birthday lunch.


Yeah, sushi. His choice. Matt sampled the shrimp at Costco then wanted to buy the whole tray. I ended up eating pretty much everything else but the shrimp.


We took this next pic in India because they had these big signs at every gas station and we thought it was funny.

Hope everyone had happy 2011 holidays. We did! We just got back from San Diego earlier today so we are still in vacay mode. Staying up late. Partying. aka I can't sleep because I'm too busy blowing my nose and coughing. I'll blog on our Christmas time soon but to sum it up I love our families and miss everybody SO much already. 

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you were here and hope you're all better soon... again!

    And don't let so much time pass before posting next time. Love you both to pieces!

    ReplyDelete