Sunday, January 29, 2012

Flying with Dad

We got to go flying with my dad while we were in California. I hadn't been with him in years so I was really looking forward to it, and I was excited for Matt to go for the first time. 

My mom and I sometimes joke about the funny similarities between Matt and my dad, and here again is proof: they both wore a pullover sweatshirt.

Where we got married!


Chillin' in the back seat.


 I love clouds.  I still remember being so disappointed when I learned clouds were just vapor and you couldn't actually play on them or make cloud balls.



 Pretty pretty Coronado


 Matt's turn flying :)


 My dad explaining aerodynamic wing stuff. He's the best.


We flew down the coastline, then circled back up and went a little inland before coming back and landing at Palomar. Such a beautiful fun morning. Thanks again dad!




3 comments:

  1. I love having uncles who fly. Glad you got to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flying too :) never a dull moment up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny Emily how you have a way of getting Matt out of his comfort zone with activities such as sky diving and flying in a private plane. Activities that seem to make him want to update his will!!! Ha Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete