Monday, February 13, 2012

Chase's Mission Call

Chase is already out in the field on his mission, but here are some pictures of him receiving his mission call back in September. I was SO anxious and excited for him to open it. I met him down at BYU that day and we sat and waited for the mail for a long time. And then he finally got it! I love Chase's photo faces.


He was a little anxious too, waving it around everywhere. ("Chase keep it still for like two seconds so I can take a picture")





Yay mission call! Where is he going???



We phone conferenced with my family even though I think it was hard for them to hear with all the screaming from his friends :)



He is in Tacoma, Washington now!!


 His last day at BYU, I went and helped him pack up his room and he stayed at our place for a night before flying home.

I love writing him letters, but I really do miss being able to drive down and see him. In my first letter to him I wrote: "It's hard to believe you're still my little brother when I look up to you in SO many ways." He has become such a truly amazing person. If you're interested, feel free to follow the blog my mom is running for him. She keeps it updated with his letters and some pictures.

http://elderlonas.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for taking and posting these pictures! So fun to see and I had no idea they existed! I love you both and look up to BOTH of you in so many ways. :)

    ReplyDelete