Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby's First Photo Shoot

She did remarkably well. Two disclaimers: Yes I know I make fun of babies who wear bows bigger than their heads. It's cute when it's your own baby, and that's all I have to say for myself.  Also, I know that these photos may look more or less identical to the untrained eye. Again, it's cute when it's your own baby. 
Can't believe I've already become *that mom* who takes over 120 pictures of her baby in an afternoon and actually considers posting all of them. 





Totally over it.

All tuckered out from a hard day's work


Having a newborn is a gajillion times better than being 9 months pregnant.


8 comments:

  1. Loved every pic and want to see the rest of the 120! She's beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. I love each picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I adore these! I agree with your Mom, I want to see the rest of them!! I am totally guilty of posing hundreds of photos of my daughter...but hey, our Mom's love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is Adorable! It was nice seeing you guys the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so lovely and sweet and I can't wait to kiss her little arms and legs. POST MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the dark hair! She is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that last picture. Great shot! She's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete