Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas 2012 (pt 1)


 On the plane ride there the girl sitting next to us offered to take our picture, not sure why. But this is what I look like most of the time- donning the nursing cover and looking a little haggard.

Christmas Eve.
Mariah met the rest of her cousins, aunts, and uncles!

She did a lot of slobbering and chewing on everybody.

 
 

Christmas Day
Her "My First Christmas" outfit lasted a whole 4 hours before she indicated with her bowels that she would like to change clothes.

Dinner with both families at the Morris' house. Jason cooked a whole pig.


There's no shortage of grandparent love :)

3 comments:

  1. From now on I'm always offering to take my seatmate's photo on airplanes. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of rhyss sneaking a Santa clause cookie. Classic rhyssie. Haha looks like fun. Sad I couldn't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to re-live it all through the pictures! Mariah is smiling so much in the pictures, so cute. It was great to have the Lonas and Morris families together to share the holiday. I think this Christmas will be referred to as "the year of the pig!" :)

    ReplyDelete