Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas 2012 (pt 2)

My bro-in-law Mike made this cool game called Kubbs. We played it a few times and loved it.

 For her Christmas present, we took Rebecca to get her ears pierced.
 Madeleine turned TWO!

Matt and Jeff went golfing. 

Mariah got her own stocking! Thanks Aunt Cindy!
 
 We got excited about this hot air balloon landing so close.

We were able to visit both sets of grandparents on Matt's side.
Here's Grandpa Harris with 4 generations.


Here's 4 generations with Grandpa Morris
Grandma Morris



We met my dad for lunch at UTC, we went to Tender Greens and it was DELICIOUS.

 New Years Day Hike at Torrey Pines. We got the Lonas, Monroe, and Morris families all together! I think somebody has a pic of the whole group...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all of those pics. You really crammed a lot into that holiday week! I love those 4 generation shots. I miss Mariah's coo's and smiles! She is such a happy baby!!!

    ReplyDelete