Friday, January 23, 2015

Family Pictures, 38 Weeks

As this pregnancy draws to a close it suddenly became super important to me to have family pictures taken. I meant to do it like a month ago before I reached the huge prego stage, but instead here we are, at 38 weeks pregnant. I wanted a record of our family as it is now, before things change. Big thanks to our friends the Giffords for playing along with my family photo shoot plans in their backyard on Martin Luther King, Jr Day.  (Also our engagement day anniversary- 5 years!)


 (Don't be fooled by the sunshine it was like 20 something degrees outside! We're tough now. )

 Smooches.

 Wiping off smooches.


Still my baby.





Sure love my people. Looking forward to our next pictures as a family of four.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! You look great Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pictures! Such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet pictures! Mariah is a little doll. I'm going to print one of these to update my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are all beautiful... yep even matt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the arrows for their help in organizing your notes.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete