Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bobby D.

This week was VERY exciting for me because I fulfilled by lifelong dream of going to a Bob Dylan concert. Yes- the great BOB DYLAN, legendary hero of folk music and everything wonderful in life. For those of you who don't like Bob Dylan, it will be impossible to explain how satisfying this was, so I'll just say it was amazing. My dear husband even accompanied me against his will. Can't say he loved it, but I also can't say he didn't love it.




The internet we ordered has yet to arrive, so I am currently in Barnes and Noble, which has much better background music than our apartment.

We've been loving the mountains lately, and feel so lucky to be SO CLOSE to nature. We've made a couple trips up Big Cottonwood Canyon over the last couple weeks. This picture is from a ward hike we did:

And what have we been eating you ask?  I've been trying my hand at asian food.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you persevered and got to go see Bob Dylan! I probably would have been in Matt's camp of mild apathy, but I know how long you've been a devoted fan. I'm happy for you that you had the experience! Plus you both looked darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you got to see the great B.D. as well...

    also that food looks way yummy I think I'm hungry. Also Mom just commented not that long ago, I'm wondering if she commented from her bed?! If so that is awesome.

    i love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Matt went to the concert because he Loves YOU!! :) I agree with the prior comments too, nice pic and delicious looking food. You two are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete