Sunday, April 15, 2012

Little Baby Morris

Baby Morris will be joining us this fall!



16 weeks along, and finally a little something to show for it :)
We are thrilled, nervous, excited, anxious, and thankful!

I'll post baby updates every so often to stay in touch with friends and family and help journal all these crazy changes.
Due date: October 1
Sickness: Mostly extreme hunger, and I mean extreme. Morning sickness has been worse in the second trimester so far.
Cravings: Frozen fruit, fruit, and coconut water. Seriously heard myself say "I love you" out loud to my coconut water in the car last week. I also have had some short but intense cravings for food in California... especially Juanita's tacos and pad thai from Pick Up Stix (did you know they don't have those in Utah?)
Aversions: Dry foods, and most desserts (what have I become??!)
Heartbeat: We heard it loud and clear for the first time at week 10! 150 bpm. Best sound in the world.
Feeling movement: Not yet, hopefully in the next few weeks.
Names: We have a pretty good idea if it's a girl, but are still unsure about boy names.

We tried to tell as many of our friends and family as possible in person or over the phone over the last couple months, but we are just finally going for-reals public, even though this whole thing still seems so surreal! 





9 comments:

  1. Yay :). Can't wait for our babies to be BFFs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for you. I'm glad it's finally public :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture! And we're so excited! And I can't wait to see you in a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cute mama! We're so happy for you guys and so excited for another Morris cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah it's finally public!! We too are very happy and excited for you. I know you will be awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are glad to be craving healthy stuff. Since the only thing I wasn't throwing up was Oreos and pudding cups, my weight has ballooned. The stupid PA that I met at the last appointment said "You should have some produce, and water." Literally, that is all she said to me and walked out.

    I hope you are doing OK! I got a small update from Steph. Feel free to call or text if you want an understanding ear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow sounds like a really helpful PA. Yeah we should talk soon I hear you've had some interesting experiences recently that I'd like to hear about... I'll try getting hold of you sometime this week

      Delete