Monday, April 2, 2012

phone pictures

Sometimes I take pictures on my phone, and then a long time later I remember them! Here are some fun things from October-January.

We've tried to make it a tradition to go on a hike in between sessions every General Conference weekend. We didn't get around to it this time, so these are from last October :)






I am a master of science. I got the hard proof in the mail! Later this month I'll finally get to put on the graduation costume and take some pictures.




In January my sister friend came to visit! Actually she came for work but she got to visit me for an afternoon. We went to Pizzeria 712 in Orem--yuummmyy!!!

And then we went shopping. I REALLY really wish she lived here. 



5 comments:

  1. Master Emily.... I like it!
    And yay for new pics. :) Fun to see the two of you together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I wish we lived by each other tooo! Can hardly believe that was all the way back in Jan. SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU IN MAAY! And you look so pretty with your diploma. I love you bunches and bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have seen you when I was there. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you were here!! Hopefully next time :)

      Delete
  4. Hooray for Finishing off your Master of Science! SO glad you don't have to wrestle With that Thesis anymore! You my dear, are amazing! I love all the pictures, and LOVE you! I am going to call you very soon...we have catching up to do!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete