Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Girl!

Our sweet little babins is a GIRL!
Seeing her on the ultrasound was by far the best experience of pregnancy so far. I basically cried/laughed through the whole thing. She was moving around so much! I am in love with her. I have been giddy with excitement and daydreaming about her all day long. The doctor said everything looks great and she measured right on track. Feeling extra blessed today. We got lots of photos and a DVD recording of the ultrasound. I didn't get much work done today because I was busy staring at the pictures and I was anxious to come home so we could watch the recording of her again.

Here are a few of our favorite snapshots:


I love seeing her profile and imagining what she'll look like.


Skinny little baby legs!


 We love this one since she's waving at us!


9 comments:

  1. Most adorable ultrasound photos I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? She's darling! I really want to see the recording so I hope you bring it with you when you come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely bring it with me! It's my new favorite movie :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Baby GIRL!!! Lyla and auntie Hannah are crazy about you too! You're so lucky to have such cool parents!!! We are excited to meet you in June and talk to you through your momma's tummy! Keep growing strong! Love you! Emily, she is gorgeous! Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the ultra sound pictures. She is a beauty!!! I'm in agreement with Raquel, bring the DVD so we can see it. Do you feel her moving yet? It will be interesting to see what her talents and interests will be- the arts or sports? I bet she'll be good at both!!!! :) We love her too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been feeling her move almost every day this last week! I love it. After seeing how much she was moving during the ultrasound I know I'm only feeling a fraction of her little kicks and squirms :) And yeah- we speculate all the time about what kind of stuff she'll like!!

      Delete
  5. So exciting. It's about time we get more girls in the mix. I miss those little kicks and daydreams.

    ReplyDelete