Friday, September 21, 2012

Waiting





This weepy and unknowing feeling of in between is such a strange place to be.

This poem left me in a puddle of tears.

As did this post, coming from a blog that usually makes me laugh out loud.

And for reasons that are hard to articulate, this talk has been on my mind a lot recently.

Could be days, could be weeks. I find myself sitting in the baby's room just staring and daydreaming, trying to imagine how different things will soon be.

(Pictures taken by my mom at about 33 weeks, back when I thought I couldn't possibly get any bigger. ha. ha. ha.)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I loved every link too. That doctor sure had it right and all pregnant woman fully understand too. Life is on hold until baby comes! Hang in there. She'll be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughts in your post and in the links. It's a very unique time and I'm glad you're appreciating it for what it is! I love you.... and Matt... and Babins. :)

    ReplyDelete