Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello

We realized that in order to be officially married we'd need to start a married person blog. It's been about a month and a half since the wedding, and everything has been wonderful. We finally feel settled in.

 We'll try to keep posts updated on what we're up to :) Looking through our camera the other day, I realized the only thing we've taken pictures of since the wedding is FOOD. So expect a lot of food pictures and recipes... we like to eat.

One of my many favorite hobbies is planning meals for the week (always trying and inventing new recipes), so when I get a little more advanced at blogging- I'll share some of that!

5 comments:

  1. As the first official post on your new blog I'd like to welcome you to the blogging world! Hopefully now I can keep in touch with you two better. I was realizing the other day I haven't talked to you guys since the wedding. I look forward to the new recipes & pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this so fun to see you two on an official married blog. I love it! It makes me smile, a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for your 'married people blog' :) I love you and am SO glad that you now have a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I look forward to all new updates, both food and non-food related. :)
    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, looks like I'm a little late to the party, but I saw you followed my blog. Glad to track you down. I too look forward to all the foodie info. Love you - Wish we could have come down for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete