Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Two Years

Our 2 year anniversary was on April 24th, but we both ended up having stuff going on that night, so we agreed to postpone going out to celebrate until the weekend. Then, that weekend we totally forgot- Oops! It was a little belated, but I tried to put together a couple casual surprises the next week. We had a really fun night and talked about some of our favorite and funniest memories together. I feel so lucky to be married to a man that I still get excited to see at the end of every day and look forward to waking up with every morning.

Hard to believe how the last couple years have flown by. I'm so glad we had the amazing David Perry capture our wedding day on film. We watched the full length version last month, but here is the teaser he posted on his website. (Password to watch is "Perry" with a capital P.)


Our real video includes the song "The One Who Loves You the Most" by Brett Dennen.

When the sky is falling from above you
And the wind is raging from the coast
And you want someone who truly loves you
I will be the one who loves you the most

I love everything that we get to share together. He is my best friend in every way.


3 comments: