Tuesday, May 29, 2012

21, 22 Weeks



Not much new to report with the pregnancy. Everything is going well, babins is kicking all the time, I think she's adorable even though I can't see her, and my belly is getting bigger every day! We spent about 3 hours in a baby store over the weekend and tried to learn everything we could about strollers, car seats, cribs, etc... I think we left feeling a little more overwhelmed than when we went in. Who knew buying a stroller was like buying a car? We got brochures and sales pitches and learned about make, models, and years...blegh. Buying baby clothes is a lot easier and more fun.

In other news, I'm super excited about this lovely little gift Matt got for me for graduation/mother's day/president's day/memorial day/flag day/every other holiday between now and my birthday!


I looooveooveoe it. I spent a long time over the weekend practicing with different lenses and trying to learn everything I can. Got a long way to go, but it's so fun to play with!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the new camera! Great pics already!
    But I can't believe you were here for a week and we didn't take even ONE pregnant belly shot. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babins is growing and finally showing a bit!It's a good thing you like taking pictures since Matt doesn't too much. Someone has to be the picture taker in the family and with babins coming you will need it! We have way more pics (and video) of Mark and the kids because I was the picture taker. Hopefully Matt will pick up that camera and share in the fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete